- There is nothing more worthy of investment than yourself. What better investment is there than education that will enhance your knowledge, skills and attitudes for better employment marketability;
- Training in your desired field will expose you to the latest trends and knowledge;
- Gain creative and critical thinking skills that will allow you to mold and change the environment in which you operate; and
- Further studies will enable you to meet colleagues expanding your social and professional network.
- Simply, to provide your business with a real value! - 2016-05-04
- Training and Function Centre - 2015-05-27
- Training and Functions Venue - 2015-04-28
- This month we are moving to a beautiful new facility in Perth. - 2015-03-11
- Training Choice is your best partner to handle all training needs from A-Z - 2014-12-08
- Training Rooms Hire - 2014-07-05
- Conference Facilities Expansions - 2014-06-29
- An Analysis of Training Rates and Expenses Post-Global Financial Crisis - 2014-06-19
- Face-to-Face Training Still the Better Choice Over Digital Lessons - 2014-06-19
- Give an Escalation to Your Business by Joining Hands with Training Choice - 2014-06-09
- Update on Conference Facilities - 2014-06-03
- Training, Conference and Seminar Rooms Styles - 2014-05-25
- Training Space - 2014-03-22
- Hire Training Rooms - 2014-03-17
- Value in Training Vanues - 2014-01-16
- Profit from our training rooms solutions - 2014-01-07
- Training Roll-outs - 2013-11-10
- Training Choice Launches "If You Find A Better Deal, We Will Beat It By 10%" - 2013-09-21
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained - 2013-09-17
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained - 2013-09-09
- A Look at Salah Banna’s Book - 2013-06-11
- More about Training Facilities - 2013-06-10
- Conference Facilities - 2013-06-05
- Why Is There A Rising Trend in Hiring Virtual Assistants? - 2013-05-31
- Room Hire and Dedicated Support - 2013-05-28
- TC LAUNCHES Allison™, VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES - 2013-05-26
- TRAINING CHOICE SETS EYES ON BIGGER AND BETTER FACILITIES FOR PERTH - 2013-05-12
- Training Choice Launches Global Learning Services - 2013-05-04
- New Services and Catering Options - 2013-03-19
- Manage your growing training - 2013-02-07
- Are You Frustrated by Training? - 2013-02-06
- Why You Need Outsourcing Help - 2013-02-05
- TC Evolution Instructor Program - 2013-02-01
- Training Choice Massive Expansion - 2012-12-24
- Training Choice Computer Based - 2012-12-07
- TC Evolution Ambassador Program - 2012-12-05
- TC Virtual Training - 2012-12-04
- Training Choice adds more training - 2012-11-27
- Are You Looking for Ways to Make Training Easier on Everyone? - 2012-11-26
- Why I chose L&D as a career - 2012-10-12
- CBD Open Day - 2012-10-03
- Sydney CBD open day! - 2012-09-27
- Starting a training business-things you need to know - 2012-08-08
- Sydney CBD - 2012-08-07
- Expansions and new services - 2012-07-28
- Training Choice opens its new European headquarters in London, UK - 2012-06-12
- Melbourne Open Day - 2012-02-20
- Training Choice Wins - 2012-02-01
- Festive season - 2011-12-06
- Press Release for Training venues - 2011-12-01
- Expansions - 2011-11-28
- Training Choice Unveiled New Website - 2011-10-02
- So many loyal and new clients! We had to move - 2011-08-24
- We are lifting the bar! - 2011-07-21
- Training Choice to open the ultimate in training facilities in Melbourne - 2011-07-18
- Training Choice Canberra's Re-launch Open Day - 2011-06-08
- Training Choice is expanding - 2011-05-30
- Training Venue - Training Choice - 2011-05-28
- Save the Date: You Are Invited to Attend Training Choice Brisbane - 2011-05-11
- Training Choice Re-launches State of the Art Training Facility in Brisbane - 2011-05-10
- Training Choice's major upgrades - 2011-04-17
- Training Choice Opens Brisbane Room Hire Facilities - 2010-10-10
- Training Choice in Brisbane - cutting edge meets service - 2010-08-15
- Training Choice Unveils its Second Location in Perth, Western Australia - 2010-07-11
- Training Choice awarded the Best Performing Partner - 2009-12-01
- Facilities Interior re-design - 2009-12-01
- Training Choice is awarded the “Best Performing Certified Training Partner” - 2009-11-25
- The Training Choice Guarantee - 2009-02-23
- Major rollout for Australia - 2009-01-25
- Instructor and participant care! - 2009-01-10
- Downturn of the economy - 2009-01-05
- 2009 is BIG for Training Choice - 2009-01-01
- Australian Expansion - 2008-07-25
- Major roll out in 20 locations - 2008-07-25
- Training Choice and Microsoft hold a joint press conference in Kuala Lumpur - 2007-02-07
- More Training Expansions! - 2006-08-08
- Now you can book your training facilities with us as far as Dubai! - 2006-03-27
An Analysis of Training Rates and Expenses Post-Global Financial Crisis
The global financial crisis that began in 2007-2008 was catastrophic. With the total collapse of major financial institutions, crashes in the stock market and bank bailouts, the crisis resulted in unemployment, homelessness and the rapid decline of monetary value.
Many financial analysts and economic experts agree that it is the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s. Six years since the ultimate collapse of the Lehman Brothers, the ripples and after-math of the crisis can still be felt throughout the world economy. The crisis was the single largest and most severe financial event in modern history and has reshaped the world of investment and finance today.
As the world rebounds from the effects of the crisis, consumers and businesses are gaining back some of the ground it lost and slowly the economy picks itself up again.
Following the total economic collapse, many training facilities and consultants dropped their rates to remain afloat during the financial collapse. A decrease in rates were offered to keep the cash flow and service provision rolling with many decreasing their profit margins just to remain open for business.
The rates of training facilities were drastically reduced but more than half a decade down the road since 2008, the rates that the training industry has been providing is nowhere near sustainable. As inflation continues to rise, operation costs, administrative expenses and overhead budgets increase annually, it’s inevitable that the rates of training facilities will revert back to where they were in 2007, pre-financial crisis.
The training and education sector experienced numerous challenges as a result of the global economic crash. Following the significant contraction in 2009, the various sectors from tourism, to sales to education have steadily rebounded with a steady annual increase in production.
As a majority of the Western Hemisphere has shown sustained recovery beginning around 2012, there is a positive outlook with projections marking a continued upward trajectory as time progresses.
During the crisis, there was an increase in outsourcing of training as many businesses and individuals sought to cut costs and opted for virtual training. However, while it was a good temporary solution given the financial hardships, many studies have found that virtual training has advantages but it cannot surpass the quality and interaction of face-to-face trainings.
As the economy rebounds, more business have larger budgets to spend and individuals looking to enhance their resume for employment have more livelihood opportunities, there is an increase in training demand.
This would most likely result in the subsequent rise in the cost of training facilities with more and more people opting to receive more additional lessons and courses as the economy becomes more stable. Such a rise could rejuvenate the training and education sector allowing providers to provide high-quality services and enhanced educational facilities.
Even as the cost of training rises, here is a quick list of why you should still pursue advanced education and training:
Nurture and develop your skills to elevate your employability and increase your chances of improving your career.