- Increased productivity - Managing logistics of meetings takes time away from pressing business concerns and tasks. Handing training management responsibilities over to a professional training organisation allows for maximum productivity, while still addressing training needs. In addition, trained employees are better prepared to complete their job responsibilities in an effective manner, saving time, money, and the need for retraining.
- Cost reduction - By using a shared resource model with multiple clients, Training Choice has been able to decreased project costs 20% to 30%. Additionally, training models are set up to fall within company budget constraints.
- National/international rollout support - From the planning stages to the final rollout and evaluation, organisations are supported at each step of the process, ensuring the maximum results.
- Facilities management - Training Choice will oversee the administration, technical setup/support, feedback, insurance needs, and other facilities details, allowing for training sessions to be focused on the content, rather than the costs of increased involvement.
- Simply, to provide your business with a real value! - 2016-05-04
- Training and Function Centre - 2015-05-27
- Training and Functions Venue - 2015-04-28
- This month we are moving to a beautiful new facility in Perth. - 2015-03-11
- Training Choice is your best partner to handle all training needs from A-Z - 2014-12-08
- Training Rooms Hire - 2014-07-05
- Conference Facilities Expansions - 2014-06-29
- An Analysis of Training Rates and Expenses Post-Global Financial Crisis - 2014-06-19
- Face-to-Face Training Still the Better Choice Over Digital Lessons - 2014-06-19
- Give an Escalation to Your Business by Joining Hands with Training Choice - 2014-06-09
- Update on Conference Facilities - 2014-06-03
- Training, Conference and Seminar Rooms Styles - 2014-05-25
- Training Space - 2014-03-22
- Hire Training Rooms - 2014-03-17
- Value in Training Vanues - 2014-01-16
- Profit from our training rooms solutions - 2014-01-07
- Training Roll-outs - 2013-11-10
- Training Choice Launches "If You Find A Better Deal, We Will Beat It By 10%" - 2013-09-21
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained - 2013-09-17
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained - 2013-09-09
- A Look at Salah Banna’s Book - 2013-06-11
- More about Training Facilities - 2013-06-10
- Conference Facilities - 2013-06-05
- Why Is There A Rising Trend in Hiring Virtual Assistants? - 2013-05-31
- Room Hire and Dedicated Support - 2013-05-28
- TC LAUNCHES Allison™, VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES - 2013-05-26
- TRAINING CHOICE SETS EYES ON BIGGER AND BETTER FACILITIES FOR PERTH - 2013-05-12
- Training Choice Launches Global Learning Services - 2013-05-04
- New Services and Catering Options - 2013-03-19
- Manage your growing training - 2013-02-07
- Are You Frustrated by Training? - 2013-02-06
- Why You Need Outsourcing Help - 2013-02-05
- TC Evolution Instructor Program - 2013-02-01
- Training Choice Massive Expansion - 2012-12-24
- Training Choice Computer Based - 2012-12-07
- TC Evolution Ambassador Program - 2012-12-05
- TC Virtual Training - 2012-12-04
- Training Choice adds more training - 2012-11-27
- Are You Looking for Ways to Make Training Easier on Everyone? - 2012-11-26
- Why I chose L&D as a career - 2012-10-12
- CBD Open Day - 2012-10-03
- Sydney CBD open day! - 2012-09-27
- Starting a training business-things you need to know - 2012-08-08
- Sydney CBD - 2012-08-07
- Expansions and new services - 2012-07-28
- Training Choice opens its new European headquarters in London, UK - 2012-06-12
- Melbourne Open Day - 2012-02-20
- Training Choice Wins - 2012-02-01
- Festive season - 2011-12-06
- Press Release for Training venues - 2011-12-01
- Expansions - 2011-11-28
- Training Choice Unveiled New Website - 2011-10-02
- So many loyal and new clients! We had to move - 2011-08-24
- We are lifting the bar! - 2011-07-21
- Training Choice to open the ultimate in training facilities in Melbourne - 2011-07-18
- Training Choice Canberra's Re-launch Open Day - 2011-06-08
- Training Choice is expanding - 2011-05-30
- Training Venue - Training Choice - 2011-05-28
- Save the Date: You Are Invited to Attend Training Choice Brisbane - 2011-05-11
- Training Choice Re-launches State of the Art Training Facility in Brisbane - 2011-05-10
- Training Choice's major upgrades - 2011-04-17
- Training Choice Opens Brisbane Room Hire Facilities - 2010-10-10
- Training Choice in Brisbane - cutting edge meets service - 2010-08-15
- Training Choice Unveils its Second Location in Perth, Western Australia - 2010-07-11
- Training Choice awarded the Best Performing Partner - 2009-12-01
- Facilities Interior re-design - 2009-12-01
- Training Choice is awarded the “Best Performing Certified Training Partner” - 2009-11-25
- The Training Choice Guarantee - 2009-02-23
- Major rollout for Australia - 2009-01-25
- Instructor and participant care! - 2009-01-10
- Downturn of the economy - 2009-01-05
- 2009 is BIG for Training Choice - 2009-01-01
- Australian Expansion - 2008-07-25
- Major roll out in 20 locations - 2008-07-25
- Training Choice and Microsoft hold a joint press conference in Kuala Lumpur - 2007-02-07
- More Training Expansions! - 2006-08-08
- Now you can book your training facilities with us as far as Dubai! - 2006-03-27
Manage your growing training
Manage your growing training needs effectively!
Innovation begins with an idea, but progress is the result of tailored solutions for an organisation.
In the United States alone, for example, corporations are faced not only with training, but also with the retraining of 50 million workers who have been displaced because of the worldwide economic downturn.
The need for high value training has not only become more important, it has become crucial to the long-term success and sustainability of businesses today.
Training needs to be personalised, scalable, and customizable to a company's needs and goals, providing solutions to multinational concerns and global changes. The workforce is changing, and the executive that understands this new landscape requires more than simple training resolutions.
A key issue in the management of training options is logistics. Organising training sessions can become cumbersome and time-consuming, leading to ineffective results and less effective employees.
For the past ten years, Training Choice has supported international companies, providing high value training rooms in more than 250 countries. With these resources, companies can enjoy a number of benefits, including:
As one of the most experienced training solutions providers, Training Choice steps in and helps with growing training needs today.
By focusing on continuous improvement, Training Choice is able to offer value and training expertise to enhance overall training needs, both now and in the coming years.
With state of the art training rooms and Learning Management Systems (LMS), Training Choice knows what supports professional development and how to manage the most complicated training needs from beginning to end. Their global presence spans from Australia and Europe, over to America, ensuring international support and convenient facilities.
Training Choice works closely with an organisation to determine the best possible training arrangement, combining all of the training requirements into a cost-effective solution. Companies can also choose to book a room or a training course online through their website at www.training-choice.com.
Results-driven organisations have everything to gain by outsourcing their training needs with a company that has been creating innovative training solutions for over a decade.
To learn more, contact Training Choice to assess your current training needs.