Our Seminar Rooms and Training Rooms
It is very critical that we all know that what we provide is not just service, but BENEFITS. Our offer, services, rates, flexibility and the overall attention to our customers’ needs are the highest in the market, and benefit our customers in the ways described below.
The above statement is a fact, continuously brought up by our customers.
You have to be very confident in the “Why us” argument – it is how our clients who came from the other side see it – and very assertive when explaining it to potential clients.
Benefits to the booker:
- We genuinely care. Have you seen this in action? When training our team, when having our ongoing meetings to discuss logistics, when collecting new customers’ requirements – we keep emphasizing the importance of customer care to every member of the team.
- We regularly go way out of our way to over-service clients – after hours work, weekends, running errands, and, very importantly, covering for their lapses – books were not printed, shipping did not arrive, software CDs didn’t come (all common problems with training) – our team takes immediate action to assist the customer and provide an alternative.
- We ALWAYS act on feedback
- We partner with our clients and listen to them when they need help to run a non-viable service. We discount when they have fewer participants and we don’t charge cancelation fees
- If we cannot provide a service, we take the trouble to help the client locate it.
Benefits for the participants and instructors
- We are the only company that is so generous with snacks and food, free of charge.
- We are the only company that provides instructor vouchers – thus pampering one of the most important for the client key resource, so they can do a good job.
- We allow the participants and instructors to enjoy themselves, allow drinks in the rooms, internet in the rooms, etc
- We always provide the instructors and participants with extra services – even when not related to the training
We are looking to partner with service companies in the area of education delivery by providing high quality, cost effective outsourcing services.
Training Choice is a leading Training Outsourcing Services Company in Australia and Asia Pacific partnering with some of the largest IT organistations. Our model of partnership provides a very cost effective way for offering services at a high standard.
We offer a totally different and unique service aiming at improving and increasing the profitability of our clients, providing them with a hassle-free arrangement at various levels of outsourcing including training rooms, office space, contract trainers, manuals/student kit printing and day-to-day administration.
We can provide as little as a single item specified by our partners as missing from their offering – such as training facility – to full education outsourcing, a model under which our partners collect their profit from every training course we run on their behalf, without dedicating any resources and incurring any costs.
An added benefit is that our extended pool of services will always be available in the background, our customers can tap into it any time and use whatever is needed while are only charged a very competitive rate for the service used when used.
We would like to explore this opportunity further with you, can you please suggest a time for us to meet and discuss.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Training Choice reinforce their room hire offer with additional services and new catering options.
Sydney, March 19th, 2013
Training Choice, the global training solutions expert, creates new product set and new services to compliment and supplement current offering. Clients will now have access to many more profit enhancing services.
Training Choice has introduced a set of new products and services to enhance the experience of its clients and partners using their rooms, venues and facilities for training.
The new set of complimentary services to its room hire business will make Training Choice’s offering the most comprehensive and complete in the market and will lead to better profitability for its clients.
Training Choice, the most experienced training facility provider in Australia and globally, is now bringing its expertise in the area of catering, virtual training, training aids and training systems to its loyal customer base.
Three separate programs provide training room users with extended coverage for everything from room, equipment, catering, aids and new innovative solutions.
No other provider has made this kind of commitment to working, actively participating and engaging with its clients and partners to bring about services that are easy, unique and profitable.
“We see this as a natural extension of our business.” said Salah Banna, Training Choice’s CEO. “Our clients and partners are looking for new profit opportunities and new innovations in this very competitive and cost-sensitive economy. Training Choice services meet both these needs.”
For a list of new catering and services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Training Choice:
Training Choice is an International company, specialising in the providing of training outsourcing solutions to multinational clients all over the world. In addition to rooms and facilities, Training Choice provide a full range of training outsourcing services including instructors, courses, training administration, logistical support, catering and many more.
For further information visit: www.training-choice.com
Contact: Sofia DA SILVA – Global Marketing Executive
Tel: +44 20 7859 8355 / +61 1 300 557 535