Our Seminar Rooms and Training Rooms
It is very critical that we all know that what we provide is not just service, but BENEFITS. Our offer, services, rates, flexibility and the overall attention to our customers’ needs are the highest in the market, and benefit our customers in the ways described below.
The above statement is a fact, continuously brought up by our customers.
You have to be very confident in the “Why us” argument – it is how our clients who came from the other side see it – and very assertive when explaining it to potential clients.
Benefits to the booker:
- We genuinely care. Have you seen this in action? When training our team, when having our ongoing meetings to discuss logistics, when collecting new customers’ requirements – we keep emphasizing the importance of customer care to every member of the team.
- We regularly go way out of our way to over-service clients – after hours work, weekends, running errands, and, very importantly, covering for their lapses – books were not printed, shipping did not arrive, software CDs didn’t come (all common problems with training) – our team takes immediate action to assist the customer and provide an alternative.
- We ALWAYS act on feedback
- We partner with our clients and listen to them when they need help to run a non-viable service. We discount when they have fewer participants and we don’t charge cancelation fees
- If we cannot provide a service, we take the trouble to help the client locate it.
Benefits for the participants and instructors
- We are the only company that is so generous with snacks and food, free of charge.
- We are the only company that provides instructor vouchers – thus pampering one of the most important for the client key resource, so they can do a good job.
- We allow the participants and instructors to enjoy themselves, allow drinks in the rooms, internet in the rooms, etc
- We always provide the instructors and participants with extra services – even when not related to the training